Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I got rocked today

I forgot to take a picture of the workout today.  That may have been due to the fact that I was exhausted.  Today's workout...for me, took a total of 17:36.  It was a good workout.

This is what I remember from today's workout:
                                Warm up:    jump rope for 3 minutes
                                                     hip stretches (i had no idea my flexibility was so poor)
                                                     and MAX wall ball.  (that was the nicest one to do)

                               The workout:  Do it as fast as you can...
                                                        (do them 3 times)
                                                        Run to the stop sign
                                                        50 squats
                                                        30 sit-ups with a 15 pound weight

I did the workout in 17:36 and boy was I tired!  It was a good ab, shoulder and thigh work out.  I was sweating as much water as I could drink!  Which is terrible when you are trying to get home to shower and you get stuck in this:



Ugh!  Traffic in Baton Rouge is terrible!  You either have to go to work at 5am or 10am to avoid it and leave at 4pm or 7pm to get out of the rush home!  

Walking up the stairs felt like someone encased my legs in concrete!  My legs were worked pretty good today after a total of 150 squats.  I though that might be it and then I tried to get some stuff off the top shelf of the cabinet and my arms failed to rise above my shoulders!  Hopefully tomorrow on 2une In I am not completely useless.  Ok, time for bed...I need rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment