Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 2: Hurts so good.

Without a doubt, 24 hours after my first workout, I feel like I am doing something good for myself.  I went to get up off the couch this evening and my body went, "oh wow, that's what physical activity is again!"   


I feel it all through my shoulders, arms and thighs.  If the soreness is any indication of where this is going to be doing the most good, I'm going to be in good shape come summer time!


I went out walking this afternoon walking with some friends near the capitol grounds and we came across A LOT of people running around the capitol.  I am a runner...there's no doubt about that, a runner and a swimmer.  Have been since I could swim and run around 6 years old. But even I thought as the people ran by, "yeah, not happening today."  HA!




Well anyway...


Resting up tonight!  Day 2 of working out tomorrow.  I suspect that there will be some good stretching involved!  I'll have details tomorrow night!  As always, post any questions you have and I'll answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment